Results 1 - 10 of 527
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Charming 18th Century period farmhouse (with recent additions) in the Luberon with a large private...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Gites & Restaurant in Provence at the Foot of the Mont Ventoux Come and discover our old farmhouse...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Villa St Lea is a spacious villa, situated in the countryside, just 4 km from the beautiful...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
Garden Flat on Hillside in Nice, Alpes-Maritimes Nice with a difference - a flat (sleeps 4) in a...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Excellent holiday villa with private pool. Large and very pleasant enclosed garden. Air...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Villa Octave is an immaculate contemporary property, perfectly located on the Cap d'Antibes just a...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Sunday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Coast and Country in Provence Les Belles Lurettes is a much loved holiday home in the Massif des...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
12.0km from coastline/beach
Charming Villa Apartments in Picturesque Village, Quiet, with Pool. Maison de l’Ara is situated in...
Country house, Vernet Les Bains (Pyrenees-Orientales)
Self-catering Country house with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
60.0km from coastline/beach
Family Holiday Home on Edge of Spa Village House Built in Catalonian style by a local French...
Gîte, Roquebrune Cap Martin (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Not far from the beach town of Roquebrune and perched on a hilltop overlooking the stunning...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.