Results 1 - 10 of 691
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Fifty or so kilometres from Carcassonne and in the heart of Cathar country, the house is in a...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
110.0km from coastline/beach
Holiday Domaine with Farmhouse and Apartment with swimming pool Domaine des Anges is an...
Villa, Cannes - Cote d'Azur (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This is a stunning contemporary property with spectacular views over the sea towards the Cap...
Self-catering Chateau with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Château de Bussas set in 200 acres of spectacular scenery Château de Bussas provides an ideal...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
The apartment is part of a small, attractive block of six apartments and is located on the second...
15% discount on all bookings in July 2017
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
Charming Provencal Villa with Private Pool, Quiet Location, Wonderful Views Spacious and well...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
82.0km from coastline/beach
We have a beautiful self-contained 4 bedroom villa, set in 2 acres of garden with private, heated...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
A holiday in the mountains of your dreams! Welcome to this residence which offers a wide choice of...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
This is possibly one of the most peaceful and scenic locations you can find in the area. Here...
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Looking for a nice base for optimal enjoyment of the riches the French Riviera has to offer? From...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.