(1 / 12)
(2 / 12)
(3 / 12)
(4 / 12)
(5 / 12)
(6 / 12)
(7 / 12)
(8 / 12)
(9 / 12)
(10 / 12)
(11 / 12)
(12 / 12)
Property 223217 –
Nearby place of interest
Vendor's price note
Agency fee included
Make an enquiry
A handsome former vicarage in the heart of a sleepy village, nr Castesagrat, Tarn et Garonne set in an acre mature gardens. A spacious home in good order, just in need of bringing up to date and with the possibilty of a separate guest cottage attached.
- Entrance hall with terracotta tiled floor, leading to:
- A most spacious living room (35m2) with oak parquet, beamed ceiling and stone fireplace.
- Large kitchen with rear door to sunny south facing garden.
- Dining room overlooking the garden.
- 3 double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room.
- Second shower room.
- Integral garage.
To the East end of the house and with its own entrance, garden and garage is an independent cottage with:
- 2 bedrooms,
- A shower room
- Two rooms which could serve as kitchen and living room.
- Sunny studio room. This could be a guest wing or letting gîte.
At the west end is:
- Another entrance and garage/workshop.
The house benefits from an acre of sunny mature gardens to the rear with many fruit trees and flowering shrubs. Pretty stone well. Plenty of room for a swimming pool.
A large property at a reasonable price which will make a fine family home. Castelsagrat, Bourg de Visa, St Maurin all 5 mins. Toulouse airport 1 hour approximately, Bergerac airport 80mins.