A most stylish conversion of a lovely Quercy stone barn with guest cottage, swimming pool, garage and all set in 1 1/2 acres gardens, nr Montaigu de Quercy, Tarn et Garonne. Converted and finished to a very high standard this spacious home offers some 260m2 accommodation with efficient, underfloor heat pump central heating. Gorgeous open plan living area 4 double bedroms and a self contained guest cottage of 40m2. Close to villages with shops and restaurants.
Toulouse airport some 75mins, Bergerac 1hour.
Set down a quiet country lane, and accessed via gateway into a sunny courtyard with the cottage in front and the house to the right. .
- Entrance Hall with full range of wardrobes and cloakroom, leading to
- A huge open plan Living/Dining room area ( 75m2) with beautiful Quercy stone floors, high ceiling and 3 French windows. Woodburning stove.
- Small Study off the spacious, modern fully fitted Kitchen ( 15m2) is fitted out with units with resin worktops, and with Miele, Bosch and Siemens quality white goods. Breakfast bar and glazed door to courtyard.
- Double Bedroom 3 (20m2) is on the ground floor and has stone floors, glazed door to courtyard and en-suite Shower Room with walk-in shower, WC.
- Double Bedroom 4 is also on the ground floor (currently used for laundry).
- Master Double Bedroom 1 (20m2) with carpeted floor, built-in wardrobes and en-suite Bathroom with a round bath, WC and stone topped double vasque. A great feature is the full width patio doors leading out to the roof terrace which is ideal for your morning coffee. Lovely views to the countryside.
- Double Bedroom 2 (24m2) is spacious, carpeted and has an en-suite Shower Room with WC.
The whole barn is fully centrally heated and air conditioned, by an efficient heat pump system supplying the underfloor heating and the upper bedrooms with wall mounted air conditioners/heaters.
French doors lead out onto the dining terrace and the 9m x 4m swimming pool with security shutter and fabulous country views to the valley below. Gardens of some 1.5acres mostly down to lawn with flowering shurbs and trees.
In the courtyard is the pretty and fully renovated Stone Guest Cottage. This offers self contained accommodation that is centrally heated and air conditioned.
- Spacious loft Double Bedroom,
- Ground floor Living Room with corner Kitchenette and Shower Room.
- This could be let for holidays.
Across the lane is a large garage/workshop with a vegetable garden.
The overall land area of the property is 6384m2 or 1.5acres
Come and live in the glorious Tarn et Garonne countryside, yet benefit from all the conveniences and comfort of a modern, loft style conversion of great quality.