Set down the end of a long country lane, this traditional farmhouse with outbuildings in 32 acres with lake, idyllic rural spot nr Lafrançaise, Tarn et Garonne.
A typical farmstead, with a spacious stone farmhouse in need of modernisation, large stone barn and a separate livestock building, surrounded by 20 acres (8ha) pastures, 10 acres woodland and a 2 acre lake. The location could not be more peaceful.
- Covered porch entrance to the farmhouse into long hallway and left into
- The kitchen (20m2) with tiled floor and some basic units.
- Living room across the hall (20m2).
At the rear:
- A downstairs double bedroom with wooden floor.
- A shower room.
- 3 large double bedrooms
- A large modern bath and shower room.
- There is a large attic (convertible)
Cellars below the house.
In front of the house is the stone barn which could be put to many uses...horses, livestock, workshop... or could be converted to accommodation, subect to planning permission. There is a separate outbuiding that would interest anyone with livestock.
Gently rolling hills around with lovely views. Pastures all around the house ideal for horses, together with a lake. Fruit trees, well. Another 75 acres arable land would be available by separate negotiation. A good value home in a glorious location, for someone prepared to give the house some TLC.
Lauzerte and Lafrançaise 15 mins. Toulouse airport 1 hour.