(1 / 11)
(2 / 11)
(3 / 11)
(4 / 11)
(5 / 11)
(6 / 11)
(7 / 11)
(8 / 11)
(9 / 11)
(10 / 11)
(11 / 11)
Property 225299 –
Nearby place of interest
Vendor's price note
Agency fee included
Make an enquiry
A comfortable and spacious (150m2) home, ready to move into and in a quiet rural location, yet just 5 minutes to the popular market town of Montaigu de Quercy.
Drive entrance to ample parking next to the stone barn.
Porch entrance to:
- The beamed living room (35m2) with exposed stone walls, tiled floor and fireplace insert.
- Spacious beamed L-shaped kitchen with tiled floor, dining area, island and plenty of work surfaces. Fireplace with woodburning stove.
- Utility room
- Three large double bedrooms
- One smaller bedroom
- A modern wet room shower room
- A bathroom
- Large attic suitable for conversion.
- Attached workshop/boiler room.
- The L-shaped swimming pool (9m x 4m) has ample sunny terraces around and far reaching views over the countryside.
- Gardens of 5904m2 surrounding the house, mostly down to lawns, and with lovely views to the countryside in all directions.
- A stone barn with stables/workshop. The centre part has no roof, and would make a charming walled garden.
In many ways the ideal French country home in a good plot, with views, peace and quiet and a short run to the shops. Toulouse airport 70mins, Bergerac airport 90mins.